Credit Union Protection
- Business Auto
- Collateral Protection Auto
- Collateral Protection Real Estate
- Fidelity Bond
- Management and Professional Liability
- Plastic Card
- Property and Business Liability
- Workers Compensation
Executive Benefits & Funding Solutions
TruStage Final Arrangements & Preplanning Solutions
TruStage Insurance Program
Insights & Trends
Optimize a Digital-First Approach
To continue to earn your members’ trust, build in safeguards for data integrity and compliance and make them visible to the member. And when members cross from one channel to another, look for ways to seamlessly share data in a way that protects and reassures them.
- View every member connection as part of an experiential whole. As mentioned throughout, the goal of digital isn’t to have a shiny new tool to offer members — it’s to meet a need. Digital is just one part of a larger whole, which is to help your members improve their financial wellbeing.
- Don’t go it alone. Doing digital right is a big, important assignment. Yes, your credit union and members are unique, but it’s likely that someone else has already encountered — and potentially solved — the digital challenges that you encounter.
Don’t waste time and resources trying to refine efforts on your own or managing the fixed costs of running big data alone. Other credit unions, FinTech partners, CUSOs, CUNA Mutual Group, CUNA Tech Council, Filene Research Institute and more are all here to help.
CUNA Mutual Group is the marketing name for CUNA Mutual Holding Company, a mutual insurance holding company, its subsidiaries and affiliates. Corporate headquarters: 5910 Mineral Point Road, Madison WI 53705.