TruStage® Final Arrangements & Preplanning Solutions
Planning and funding a funeral can be painstaking, complex, and costly. Final Arrangements & Preplanning Solutions products, brought to you under the TruStage brand, lighten the load by providing options for key end-of-life decisions.
Help Bring Peace of Mind
Losing a loved one is hard enough. At a time when family should be focused on healing, dealing with the planning and cost of funeral arrangements only multiplies the hardship.
Funeral Preplanning Solutions
With TruStage, customers can alleviate financial and emotional burdens by preplanning the details of a funeral – and funding it through the purchase of a life insurance policy.
- Thoughtfully detail final wishes important to them and their loved ones
- Reduce the stress of decision-making for grieving family members
- Select a funeral home partner of their choice to assign the life insurance coverage
Final Expense Solutions
Customers can set funds aside today – to help cover future end-of-life expenses tomorrow.
- Helps provide loved ones peace of mind in knowing funding towards final arrangements is in place
- Reduces their financial burden when acting on your final wishes
Do you want to learn more about the value of preplanning?
TruStage® Final Arrangements and Preplanning Solutions products and services are made available through and sold by licensed agents of American Memorial Life Insurance Company (AMLIC), Rapid City, SD, part of TruStage Financial Group, Inc. AMLIC is licensed in all states except NY. An agent may contact you. Products are not currently available in all states.