Credit Union Protection
- Business Auto
- Collateral Protection Auto
- Collateral Protection Real Estate
- Fidelity Bond
- Management and Professional Liability
- Plastic Card
- Property and Business Liability
- Workers Compensation
Executive Benefits & Funding Solutions
TruStage Final Arrangements & Preplanning Solutions
TruStage Insurance Program
Insights & Trends
Institutional Retirement Plan
Monitoring and guidance to help you optimize your portfolio
Does your retirement plan have an experienced investor on hand? You can customize this Institutional Plan to help you optimize your plan and control fees, while helping your employees prepare for a financially healthy retirement.
Institutional plan details(opens in a new window) (Opens in a new window)
Compare plans(opens in a new window) (Opens in a new window)
Get the knowledge you need
You remain in command of your retirement program with guidance from a team of experienced professionals. You choose the level of assistance you need, based on your unique situation.
- Customizable options. Either choose the “do it for me” or the “help me do it” approach for co-fiduciary protection and fund selection including index and actively managed funds
- Portfolio reporting and oversight using Cuna Mutual Group Fiduciary Consultants, who continually monitor the industry, report on your fund lineup, and provide you with due diligence documentation for examiners
- Unbiased investment advice using a prudent process
We always look out for your best interests. If you have questions or want to schedule a no-cost, no-obligation review, simply contact us using the button below or call your Sales Executive (800.798.0770).
Want to talk with us about this product?
New Total Retirement Solutions microsite
- Track industry developments
- Register for webinars
- View market commentaries
- Sign-up for the blog
Visit cunamutualretirement.com today!
CUNA Mutual Group and Cuna Mutual Group are marketing names for CUNA Mutual Holding Company, a mutual insurance holding company, its subsidiaries, and affiliates. CPI Qualified Plan Consultants, Inc. and CMFG Life Insurance Company are subsidiaries of the CUNA Mutual Holding Company. Annuity insurance products are issued by CMFG Life Insurance Company, located in Madison, Wisconsin. Each insurer is solely responsible for the financial obligations under the policies and contracts it issues.
Cuna Mutual Group Fiduciary Consultants is a marketing name and service of MEMBERS Capital Advisors, Inc., 5910 Mineral Point Road, Madison, WI 53701, the registered investment advisor affiliate of CUNA Mutual Group. MEMBERS Capital Advisors has assets under management of more than $27.9 billion as of 5/31/2021, including the general account of CMFG Life Insurance Company. For more information, please call 800.356.2644 ext. 665.8486.