Experienced Advice and Customizable Programs
You have direct access to our dedicated specialists who average 17 years of experience exclusively focused on credit union retirement plans.* Take advantage of professional guidance and flexible options to help meet your program goals—and help your employees save enough for retirement. What are you interested in?
Pension Risk Transfer
Benefits for you
- Mobile app and online tools to make retirement planning convenient for employees
- Variety of options that can be customized based on your credit union and employee unique goals
- Insightful advice on plan investments that are optimal for credit union portfolios
- Clear fee structure with automatic cost reductions as your plan grows
As the trusted credit union provider, you can be confident we’re always looking out for your best interests and the best interest of your employees.
The CUNA Mutual Group Difference
You can count on us to help in delivering better retirement outcomes for your employees.
Want to talk with us about this product?
Already have this product and need help?
- Skip to Main Content
- Credit Union Protection
- Executive Benefits & Funding Solutions
- Retirement Solutions
- TruStage Insurance Program
- AdvantEdge Digital
Insights from 2021 Retirement Participant Survey
Help your employees achieve financial security for a stronger future. Read a 7-step guide to post-pandemic resilience.
While our brand is transitioning, our experience and stability as an organization remains the same.
- 98%+ Retirement Plan Retention Rate
- $20B+ Assets Under Administration
- 300,000+ Employees Served
*CUNA Mutual Group internal data, April 2016.
CUNA Mutual Group and Cuna Mutual Group are marketing names for CUNA Mutual Holding Company, a mutual insurance holding company, its subsidiaries, and affiliates. CPI Qualified Plan Consultants, Inc. and CMFG Life Insurance Company are subsidiaries of the CUNA Mutual Holding Company. Annuity insurance products are issued by CMFG Life Insurance Company, located in Madison, Wisconsin. Each insurer is solely responsible for the financial obligations under the policies and contracts it issues.