Credit Union Protection
- Business Auto
- Collateral Protection Auto
- Collateral Protection Real Estate
- Fidelity Bond
- Management and Professional Liability
- Plastic Card
- Property and Business Liability
- Workers Compensation
Executive Benefits & Funding Solutions
TruStage Final Arrangements & Preplanning Solutions
TruStage Insurance Program
Insights & Trends
Lender Support Services
A drop in engagement leads to higher turnover, lower member satisfaction, and poor financial performance. Enhancing your member experience is the third leg of success for your lending program. Therefore, continually upskilling staff is just as critical as delivering new products and technology.
Lender Support Services are part of the products available in our comprehensive lending suite helping you protect more loans, more ways.
Want to talk with us about this product?
Already have this product and need help?
Looking for more product information?
Benefits for You
CUNA Mutual Group helps turn your lending team into long-term relationship managers. Our dynamic collection of learning and member engagement resources build staff performance, encourage continual upskilling, and help deliver results for your credit union and members:
- Innovative training and educational resources offer best practices, product information and more; live and on-demand via the Lending Resource Center (LRC)
- Hands-on, learning experiences to help lenders meet members’ full financial needs, from origination to closing and cross-selling
- Focused coaching resources, reporting, and peer engagements to help lenders to consult with members on their financial needs to build trust and loyalty
Additional Resources for Our Customers
- Visit our Lending Resource Center for product details, training and marketing materials.
- Learn more about our Lender Development Program to help you protect more loans, more ways.
- Learn more about ULEND Academy® to shift to a more consultative approach with members.
CUNA Mutual Group is the marketing name for CUNA Mutual Holding Company, a mutual insurance holding company, its subsidiaries and affiliates.