Credit Union Protection
- Business Auto
- Collateral Protection Auto
- Collateral Protection Real Estate
- Fidelity Bond
- Management and Professional Liability
- Plastic Card
- Property and Business Liability
- Workers Compensation
Executive Benefits & Funding Solutions
TruStage Final Arrangements & Preplanning Solutions
TruStage Insurance Program
Insights & Trends
At CUNA Mutual Group we are fully committed to accessibility, diversity and inclusion and to ensuring our digital assets (websites, online services, apps, products) are accessible for all customers, including people with disabilities. We have made a commitment to follow the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.1 levels A and AA) and we use the Accessible Rich Internet Applications (ARIA) specification. We are also firmly dedicated to complying with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Digital Accessibility Goals
It is our target to work toward meeting W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 Level A and Level AA, as we continue to develop our digital accessibility compliance program, which includes coordination, as well as designing, developing and testing CUNA Mutual digital assets for conformance to WCAG 2.1 criteria. If you find a part of the site that you feel does not conform to Level AA of the WCAG or are having difficulty getting the information you need, please use one of the methods in the Contact section below to let us know so that we can resolve it.
Accessibility Features of CUNA Mutual Digital Assets
Some examples of our accessibility features for digital assets (websites, online services, apps and products) include:
- Structural Markup: We are working to ensure semantic elements and techniques are used such as headings, lists, paragraphs, and WAI-ARIA markup to help make sure that assistive technologies can convey appropriate information to persons with disabilities.
- Text Equivalents: We are working to make sure that images and media are accessible through alternative text equivalents.
- Keyboard Access: We are making efforts to ensure that keyboard-only users can navigate and use all CUNA Mutual digital products and services.
- Consistency: We are moving to a consistent design for all CUNA Mutual digital assets.
If you would like further information on CUNA Mutual digital accessibility activities, or have other accessibility questions or feedback, please contact us:
- Phone, call 888.787.8243 (Monday – Friday, 7:00 am to 7:00 pm CT)
- TTY, call 711 and ask to be connected to*
- 888.787.8243 for general assistance (Monday – Friday, 7:00 am to 7:00 pm CT)
- 888.888.0375 for sales and product information (Monday – Friday, 7:00 am to 7pm CT, Saturday 8:00 am to 4:00 pm CT)
- Website Feedback Form
CUNA Mutual Group
5910 Mineral Point Road
Madison, WI 53705
*Dialing 711 connects you to Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS). TRS permits persons with a hearing or speech disability to use the telephone system via a text telephone (TTY) or other device to call persons with or without such disabilities. TRS calls have no time limits, and are confidential.